Thursday, September 08, 2005

Involement in the community

Aside from being a student in Cal Poly, I am actively involve in the community. Presently I am serving my second term as a member of the board of San Gabriel Pomona Regional Center for people with Developmental Disability representing the Association of Regional Centers Agency (ARCA) As a member of the board, I am also the Chairperson for the Clients' Rights Committee where we meet regularly every 4th Wednesday of the month.
I am also involved in Foothill Transit for the American Diability Act (ADA) where we try to make traveling with bus more accessible, more comfortable to senior citizens, disabled persons and wheelchair bound people. We regularly meet ones every three months at the Foothill Transit main office in West Covina.

No comments: