Friday, September 16, 2005

Taking Foothill Transit to the Los Angeles County Fair

On 9/15/05 bus 190 F1435 12 noon @ Claremont going west. The operator at first refused to tide me down. She told my attend to do it. We said no then she did it.

It happened on 9/15/05 around 5pm I don’t remember the operator’s badge and identification number, although it was one of 1300 buses.

Bus stop for 190 going east bound @gate 1 by the fair ground is NOT ACCESSABLE @ all. I was on the street and the operator almost didn’t pick me up but he did it blocking all the traffic to it. The west bound is the same except the operator let off in the driveway.

On 9/15/05 bus 187 F1456 5:40 pm @ Claremont going west. The operator was very nice

I already put in a complain to Foothill transit about this issues, they will get back to me. I'll keep update on this issues.

No comments: